JOB VACANCY - Reception
Care Navigator / Receptionist
Park Avenue Medical Centre – Northampton, Northamptonshire
The main role would be receiving and making calls to patients, booking appointments and offering support and guidance ensuring the patients receives the best care for their needs. Some Administrative work is involved, you must have good keyboard skill, spelling and quick reading ability, touch-typing preferred by not essential. Excellent communication skills are a key part to this role.
Experience of working in a GP surgery would be beneficial but not essential, as training will be given.
Experience in customer service and social skills are essential.
Hours of availability must be between 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday
This is a part time role and we would ask that you are able to start work for 8am.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Covid Vaccine is compulsory Face Masks to be worn at work
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Northampton, Northamptonshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application deadline: 28/05/2022
Reference ID: REC122021 (Advertised on Indeed)
Please sent you CV to Emma.Finch1@nhs.net
Updated Guidance for Maternity - 19th February 2022
Important changes to our Maternity Services
For pregnant people - your birth partner can accompany you to all your appointments including your scans and throughout your labour. Your birth partner can also attend the ward by appointment only. Please speak to the midwife on your admission to hospital for further information.
- Pregnant people and their support partner are encouraged to have a lateral flow test up to 3 days (72hrs) before appointments. For further information on how to obtain lateral flow test please visit www.gov.uk
- If the support partner has a positive test or is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 they are asked to remain at home and self-isolate in line with government guidance
- For scans and appointments - in the event the waiting areas being full, support partners may be asked to wait outside for a short while
- One support partner can attend delivery suite at all times
If you have any concerns, please speak to your midwife.
Please note: plans are subject to change depending on local levels of COVID-19 infections and national guidance.
Access the form
Please e-mail your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call 01604 545430 between Mondays (8:30am - 16:30) and Tuesday - Friday, lines are open between 8.30am - 17:30 (closed on Bank Holidays).